Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: Final word

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ~*Summergirl*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the past month or so I have sat and watch and kept my mouth shut about much that has been said and things that have been done... I choose not to do it it anymore...I will thank Rotten for that...I have done nothing wrong to anyone in Partyhouse regardless of what people choose to believe or who people choose to listen too...many lies have been created about me and the people in my life and I will not stand to be silent anymore...I choose to keep my life private for the simple fact that many people have gotten hurt because of it not being left private...so from last week on it will remain that way....as for people who think that it is their buisness to know what is going on think again... I thank you for the people who have stayed my friend through my choices in my life and you all know who you are and for that thank you ...that is what friendship is about...

    and for the people who have befriended the person I am with and myself that is your choice but keep in mind friends always support friends no matter what...they don't have to like it nor accept it but be there for them is what friendship is about.....

    For the record I would like to say that I have said nothing bad about the people here so please stop with the lies....if I have anything to say to someone in regards to confronting them I do so directly as 2 people in the Partyhouse have found out.....I don't hate anyone here however, if you don't like my choices than keep your thoughts to your self.....or bring them to me in private to discuss them.....I"m not leaving Partyhouse house for anyone because I have done nothing wrong.....so either chat with me nicely and recieve it back in return or don't chat to me at all....

    The name calling and immaturity needs to stop and let people live their lives in or out of cyber world......

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Who are you? Is that your regular chat name..cuz I dunno you...?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who are you...I think I know....and if you are her..Why would you bring you're shit to this board...Its not like anyone here really knows you well or the people involved..except for maybe one person....and she has been a friend on this board alot longer than I can even remember you being in the pool...If you want to settle a beef least you can do is make yourself clear.
    If you're not who I think you are....Then I apologize...but if we dont know you why do you think we would care?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    who is summer girl....*L?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sammy is confused??? Ond tired of bein home sick, LOL.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I know who she is...what I dont get is why she would come here?..*shrugs

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ~*Summergirl*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the people who read this will know who I"m talking about and regarless of wether you think it belongs here that is your choice you didn't have to read it nor respond to it *S*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidi, it is one of life's imponderables for me. I don't remember a summergirl.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Summergirl, I am reading this and I don't know who you are talking about? Let me guess, you privately whisper to all too?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello ~Summergirl~ whoever you are, heres a nickle buy a clue, we dont give a shit. Obviously the people CONCERNED dont care either or they would have posted. Go away kid..yer buggin me

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •